Friday, December 26, 2008

Excuse...

...my french !

I maybe should start writing in english.
I realized that i have some readers in Germany, Belgium, Ireland and...Jamaïca !
Well, hello to you all, and welcome in Pushka's world.
(La fille qui devient complètement mégalo à cause des stats géographique)

Hum, am I good enough in english to spread my stupid words in this universal language ?
To tell you people, how my life is great, exciting, full of incredible stuff !
To keep the same sense of humour & find the right expressions to make you laugh, cry, or any feelings ?
To become famous all over the world & maybe start a new carreer in the New-York Times, Guten Tag Berlin or the Jamaican Observer...

Let's say this is a try.
My french readers are going to think that i'm becoming completly insane (sure that i'm not already...)

Also, writing in english would sure make my parents proud & justify all the money they spent for me, studying in this bilingual school for many years.
And to stop all those gossips about french people who doesn't speak anything else, but french.
I speak hebrew too, by the way.
(sure you wanna know why ?! I lived in Israël for 3 years, isnt't that amazing ?!)

I'll probably make mistakes, but be kind to me ! I wanna reach different people, as much as possible (specially georgous, clever, & rich guys)

So, my dear international readers (ils sont 8 au total, donc c'est très important pour moi cet article, faites un effort !), if you don't speak this beautiful language that french is, let me resume the why, the how, the when of my blog.

I'm a kinda crazy french girl , beautiful (of course), clever, curious, fan of music (in general), cinema, arts, life in fact.
I'm 31 years old, born & raised near Paris, in a beautiful house, surrounded by the forest of Saint Germain en Laye ( yeah, you can call me Laura Ingalls), went to an american school, holidays 2 at 3 times a year, had everything that a little girl could dream of. But still, i'm not satisfied of life, of myself, of the human being, of the world.

So, to full feel my needs, i'm changing life, now & then.
Trying hard to be happy, to make happy people i care about.
Testing life, the good, the bad, my limits, limits of other.
I'm a scorpio, that maybe explains why...

I now live in Corsica, an island who belongs to France (and this a long, very long debat). It's near the south of France.
So, the weather is pretty cool, i live near by the sea, i also have the mountains & the "maquis" (this is how we call the countryside in this part of France. Cause here, in France, our countrysides have different names in function of where they are located in the country...easy to follow !!)

This blog, is a nice way for me to keep my family & friends informed of my new life.
But not only. I'm writing also about life, men, sex, experiences, funny stuff, cooking, feelings (good or bad).
It's a kind of diary. But an open one.

(Si vous êtes encore là, chapeau)

Well, i have to go back 2 work.
It was a pleasure to introduce myself to you & feel free to leave some comments !
Happy Holidays.

(je m'ennuie un peu aujourd'hui, alors faire un article complètement dénué de sens et en anglais, m'a obligé a faire travailler mes neurones. Merci de votre compréhension)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moi je suis encore là. Et ouai qui l'aurais cru mais j'ai tout défoncé au TOEIC, et un lendemain de cuite en plus! Yeah!

Bisous push!
juju

Pushka said...

au what ?!
Peu importe, ça m'étonne pas de toi Juju, TU DEBOITES ;o))
Bisous

Diego-san said...

Tu pourrais même être traductrice de flyers de l'Acap, si tu voulais !

Pushka said...

Moi ou Juju ?!